Jan 4, 2022
Discussed in this episode:
- Meet Dr. Emily Dowdell;
- Our relationship with ourselves, and how it
impacts our relationship with God and others;
- The effects of negative self-talk;
- Where our real value and satisfaction
- The dangers of self-criticism and ways in which
we sabotage ourselves;
- How our perception of ourselves impacts our
- How Mentorship can help heal inner
- The love and fulfillment that comes from God
Resources mentioned or relevant:
- Kintsugi - a form of Japanese art where broken
pottery is mended by putting fragmented pieces back together with
- Learn more about Dr. Emily on the blog:
“Mental Health Awareness Month:
Meet Dr. Emily”
- Blog post on identity:
“Who Are We, Really?”
- For more on Mentorship (IDDM), Dr. Greg’s new
model of treatment, visit
- To find out how Dr. Greg’s team can help
you, click here.
The Integrated App for access to Catholic
Mindfulness audio exercises, the Catholic Mindfulness Virtual
Retreat, and more;
- Join The Integrated Life
Membership which gives you access to every course
Dr. Greg has created!
- Sign up for our
weekly newsletter, Being Human, to keep up with
all the exciting things happening at CatholicPsych;
- To read the
CatholicPsych blog, click
- For resources from the
CatholicPsych Institute, click
If there is a topic or a
question you would like Dr. Greg to address, please email your
request to email@example.com!
We would love to hear from you.
Rate, review, and subscribe
Please help us in our mission to
integrate the Faith with Psychology by hitting subscribe and also
sharing this podcast with your friends.
Please consider rating or
leaving a review of our show. It helps us reach other Catholics
just like you who want to become more integrated, whole, and happy
For Apple podcasts,
click here, scroll to
the bottom, tap to rate 5 stars, and choose “write a review”. Then
type your sincere thoughts about the show!
If you haven’t already, make
sure to subscribe so you don’t miss out on any episodes.
Subscribe to the podcast now!