May 4, 2021
In this episode, we talk about:
- How the framework for looking at trauma can
help us understand ourselves
- Understanding trauma in light of the many
facets of the human person
- How trauma can affect our relationship with the
- Noticing how trauma limits our faculties (to
see the bigger picture, to have empathy, etc.)
- What it means that Christ makes all things
- Why memory matters in healing
Resources mentioned or relevant:
If there is a topic or a
question you would like Dr. Greg to address, please email your
request to firstname.lastname@example.org!
We would love to hear from you.