Jan 26, 2021
In this episode, we talk about:
- The launch of IDDM - the new model created by
the CatholicPsych Institute
- How the humanity of Christ reveals to us how to
- That it is fundamentally good to be human and
Resources mentioned or relevant:
- “The body, in fact, and only the body, is
capable of making visible what is invisible: the spiritual and the
divine” (TOB 19:4)
- To learn more about IDDM, offered by the
CatholicPsych Institute, click here.
- To read the CatholicPsych blog, click here.
- For more resources from the CatholicPsych
Institute, click here.
Rate, review, and subscribe
Please consider rating or
leaving a review of our show. It helps us get the message out to
other Catholics just like you who want to become more integrated,
whole, and happy human beings.
Click here, scroll to
the bottom, tap to rate 5 stars, and choose “write a review”. Then
type your sincere thoughts about the show!
If you haven’t already, make
sure to subscribe so you don’t miss out on any episodes.
Subscribe to the podcast now!